EPDM Rubber Roof Membrane Systems
Capital Roofing LLC installs and repairs rubber roof membrane systems, also known as EPDM roofing. When you need service for this type of flat roofing material in the state of Connecticut, we are the contractor to turn to. Whether you need a leak repaired or a brand new roof installed, our team has the expertise you want. Contact us today for a free estimate!
EPDM Roofing in a Nutshell
What exactly is EPDM roofing and why would you need it? EPDM stands for “ethylene propylene diene terpolymer”, an adaptable, low-cost rubber material. It is designed to be extremely durable and long-lasting, made of inexpensive materials that produce a weather-resistant seal to help preserve and protect your roof and structural integrity. EPDM does this without disrupting what you already have in place and is able to work around any new architectural design you may need.
Structures to use EPDM on include:
- Low-sloped or flat roofing
- Commercial buildings (not used/recommended for residential housing)
Basic Benefits of EPDM Roofing Systems
When you need a low-cost, highly durable roof for your commercial property, an EPDM rubber roof membrane may be the perfect choice. Features of EPDM roofing include:
- Adaptability and capability of being installed in multiple ways to fit your criteria.
- Comes in black or white and can be painted any color you desire using latex paint.
- Extreme weather resilience, proven against heavy wind, hail and rain.
- High resistance to extreme temperature fluctuations in both hot and cold environments.
- Simple and quick repairs due to its adaptability, in case of catastrophic physical damage.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
When you need service or installation services for an EPDM rubber roof membrane system in the state of Connecticut, Capital Roofing LLC is ready to help. To get started with a free consultation and estimate, call us at (866) 784-5300 or fill out the contact form!