Acrylic Roof Coating Application & Restoration Services
If you are searching for a way to maximize the life of your roof, consider an acrylic roof coating. Capital Roofing LLC specializes in applying custom acrylic roof coatings on both residential and commercial buildings. An acrylic coating can be applied to any type of material to create a highly durable sealant that adds another layer of protection against the elements. This coating can even improve your roof’s energy efficiency and lower energy bills. For more information and a free estimate, get in touch with us today!
Acrylic Roof Coating in a Nutshell
An acrylic roof coating is an elastomeric polymer specially designed to withstand weather while lasting longer (compared to a simple latex house paint) and acting as a durable protective membrane. While it looks and feels very much like regular paint, an acrylic coating is a fully adhered, seamless coating that is applied to the roof, capable of withstanding physical resistance with much more flexibility. It is a low-cost, highly reflective material that is also very energy-efficient in resisting UV radiation.
Structures we use acrylic coatings on include:
- Sloped or flat roofing
- Commercial & residential buildings
- White (typical)
- Can easily be manufactured in any color
Basic Benefits of Acrylic Coatings
- Simple, easy material application, making it a very time-efficient roofing coating
- Very high UV durability & energy efficiency, reducing energy costs
- Can be made in any color, allowing your custom business or home design to be visually stunning
- Easy application allows for any repairs to be made quickly & easily
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
We would love to discuss your options for getting an acrylic roofing coating installed on your home or business. For a free consultation and estimate, call Capital Roofing LLC today at (866) 784-5300 or fill out the contact form!